We would like to inform you about how we handle your personal data and what rights you are entitled to under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). The responsibility for data processinglies with the organization Graphite COVA GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us").
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Graphite COVA GmbH
Rounak Poddar, Mahendra Kumar Chhajer
Phone: 0911 5708217
Contact details of the data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer under the following contact details:
Sprottauer Straße 4-8, 90475 Nuremberg
We process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processingof the data is permitted by law.
Processing of server log files
When using our website for purely informative purposes, general information is initially stored automatically (i.e. not via registration), which your browser transmits to our server. By default, this includes: browser type/version, operating system used, page accessed, the previously visited page (referrer URL), IP address, date and time of the server request and HTTP status code. The processing is carried out to safeguard our legitimate interests and is based on the legal basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This processing serves the technical administration and security of the website. The stored data will be deleted unless there is a justified suspicion of illegal use on the basis of concrete indications and further examination and processing of the information is necessary for this reason.
Rightsof the data subject
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guarantees every data subject certain rights in relation to their personal data. These include:
- The right of access: Every data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from us asto whether personal data is being processed and access to this data, as well as to further information and copies of this data.
- The right to rectification: Every data subject has the right to obtain from the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): Every data subject has the right to request the erasure of his or her personal data without undue delay.
- The right to restriction of processing: Every data subject has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his or her personal data.
- The right to data portability: Eachdata subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to object: Each data subject has the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. If we process personal data about the data subject for direct marketing purposes, the data subject may object to this processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) and (3) GDPR.
The data subject also has the right tocomplain to a supervisory authority if he or she considers that the processing of his or her personal data infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is: Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Insofar as weobtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. For the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a representative, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another naturalperson require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Storage period of personal data
We store your data onlyfor as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing or to fulfil our contractual or legal obligations, unless otherwise stated in the following information. Legal retention obligations mayarise from commercial or tax regulations. At the end of the calendar year in which we collected the data, we will retain personal data contained in our accounting records for ten years and personal data contained in business letters and contracts for six years. Furthermore, we will store data in connection with consents requiring proof as well as complaints and claims for the duration of the statutory limitation periods. Data stored for advertising purposes will be deleted if you object to processing for this purpose.
General information on the legal basis of data processing
"Personal data" means any information relating to a specific individual. We process this data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, in particular the GDPR and the BDSG. We may only process personal data if there is legal permission.
We only process personal data with your consent to enter into a contract with you or to respond to yourrequest in connection with a potential business relationship, to comply with legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests, provided that this does not adversely affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data.